June Goals Update:
- Make extra $500 payment towards debt. PASS.
- Prepare website for July 1 blog launch. PASS. (This blog IS live, right?)
- Lose 10 lbs. PASS. I lost 9 :). I’m more than okay with that!
- Clean out/organize closet. FAIL…didn’t even start. I got distracted with #1.
- List books to sell on Amazon. PASS. I listed 14 items to sell and 3 of them have sold so far!
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosures page.
- Release my first two freebies by July 15. I’m working on my “Word for Students” Email Course and 10 Templates to Plan Awesome Research Papers with Evernote!
- Make my first blogging dollar! Time to put something in the “plus” column.
- Plan my Word for Students e-book.
- Write 4 posts per week. My goal is to have my content for the Fall semester mostly written before school starts in late August.
- Write editorial calendar for September-December
- Sell 10 things.
- Clean out/reorganize closet
- Walk 350,000 steps with my FitBit
- Lose 10 lbs. I’m on a mission to get out of the danger zone!
- Get back in the habit of my nightly routine so I can start off on the right foot for the Fall semester.
What are YOUR goals for July?
How to Find Good Scholarly Sources This post is part of “The Cafe Scholar’s Guide to Writing a Research Paper” series, which walks you through the process of writing awesome research papers step by step from start to finish. When you are done finding great scholarly...
I use Evernote as an electronic version of the note card system. I can keep track of much more data, categorize the same quote multiple ways, organize in different ways until I find the best fit, and carry it with me wherever I go. No 3 x 5 cards required! The best part is that this data is fully searchable!
Does your professor require you to write a research paper proposal a few weeks into the semester? S If your professor doesn’t require a research paper proposal, you should write one anyways! Here’s why: The purpose of a research paper proposal is to help…