June Goals Update:
- Make extra $500 payment towards debt. PASS.
- Prepare website for July 1 blog launch. PASS. (This blog IS live, right?)
- Lose 10 lbs. PASS. I lost 9 :). I’m more than okay with that!
- Clean out/organize closet. FAIL…didn’t even start. I got distracted with #1.
- List books to sell on Amazon. PASS. I listed 14 items to sell and 3 of them have sold so far!
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. That just means that I may receive a small commission if you buy a product linked on this page. It sure helps towards paying off those student loans! For more information, please see my disclosures page.
- Release my first two freebies by July 15. I’m working on my “Word for Students” Email Course and 10 Templates to Plan Awesome Research Papers with Evernote!
- Make my first blogging dollar! Time to put something in the “plus” column.
- Plan my Word for Students e-book.
- Write 4 posts per week. My goal is to have my content for the Fall semester mostly written before school starts in late August.
- Write editorial calendar for September-December
- Sell 10 things.
- Clean out/reorganize closet
- Walk 350,000 steps with my FitBit
- Lose 10 lbs. I’m on a mission to get out of the danger zone!
- Get back in the habit of my nightly routine so I can start off on the right foot for the Fall semester.