June Goals Update:
- Make extra $500 payment towards debt. PASS.
- Prepare website for July 1 blog launch. PASS. (This blog IS live, right?)
- Lose 10 lbs. PASS. I lost 9 :). I’m more than okay with that!
- Clean out/organize closet. FAIL…didn’t even start. I got distracted with #1.
- List books to sell on Amazon. PASS. I listed 14 items to sell and 3 of them have sold so far!
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. That just means that I may receive a small commission if you buy a product linked on this page. It sure helps towards paying off those student loans! For more information, please see my disclosures page.
- Release my first two freebies by July 15. I’m working on my “Word for Students” Email Course and 10 Templates to Plan Awesome Research Papers with Evernote!
- Make my first blogging dollar! Time to put something in the “plus” column.
- Plan my Word for Students e-book.
- Write 4 posts per week. My goal is to have my content for the Fall semester mostly written before school starts in late August.
- Write editorial calendar for September-December
- Sell 10 things.
- Clean out/reorganize closet
- Walk 350,000 steps with my FitBit
- Lose 10 lbs. I’m on a mission to get out of the danger zone!
- Get back in the habit of my nightly routine so I can start off on the right foot for the Fall semester.
What are YOUR goals for July?
Your organization and structure will probably change several times as you write your paper. Sometimes you come up with a clever way to word your thesis, and then you need to make your paper structure match. Other times, as you are writing and revising, you realize that something might make more sense in a different part of the paper. This can result in a bunch of cut-and-paste madness. It’s kind of a pain, and it is really easy to lose track of something or miss a section as you go, especially if you have to do a lot of scrolling to move a paragraph somewhere else in the paper.
That’s right - I’m back! The past few months I’ve been going through some major transitions and life changes. I usually wait to share about transitions on social media, but now that the dust has settled, I’m so excited to share what’s been happening in my life and...
I’m going to nerd out for a minute here, because creating a beautiful research paper thesis statement is truly a craft. Writing a great research paper is truly a craft.